This week went pretty good. I stuck to my diet for the most part. We had decided to change my cheat day to thursday because that's what works best as far as getting the food i want from town. Then saturday I gave blood and of course they shove donuts down your throat ;) LOL.
I worked out 3 times this week. Plus bowling one night. The first night I worked out, Ryan worked out with me and we did all sorts of different things. The next time I worked out with my friend Megan and we did a Denise Austin video. Then the last time I worked out this week Ryan and I did Insanity.

So my weight this morning was 183.4! (I lost 1.8lbs) Not what my goal was... But i am happy with it. I seem to have made up for it in measurements. My arm was the same, I lost half an inch on my legs and an inch on my waist! Right now, Some results are better than none. So many times I would step on the scale or take my measurements after working so hard all week and see no change. Then I get discouraged and end up giving up. Not this time!!! I WILL be skinny again!
 |
| Motivation for the week (Fort Macon 2008) |
This week is going to be kind of hard to stick to my diet. Wednesday is my birthday ( and I sure as heck don't want to have to watch what I eat on my birthday!) and Saturday we are doing Tanners birthday party (his Birthday is Friday! I cant believe he will be ONE!!!!) and you know I HAVE to have cake!!! But I am still going to work hard at this regardless of the birthdays and still work out!
Thanks for all your encouragement and support! It really does help so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment