Monday, April 8, 2013

DAY 1

  Ok, 1 Day down 175 (according to my weight loss program) to go! 

April 17th 2013
  Starting weight and measurements are as follows : Weight 185 lbs. 50 pounds to my goal weight. I CAN do this! Arm- 12.75 in, Waist- 44.75, and Thigh- 23.5 .

  My goal for next Monday is to be down at LEAST 2 lbs. and to stick to my diet completely all week! (Saturday is set aside as a cheat day... just an FYI.)  

April 7th 2013
  Ryan helped me work out tonight... He is probably laughing inside but it was certainly a work out for me. I know I will be feeling it in the morning! Ha ha! 

  I am putting pictures with this post that I really am not comfortable showing the world... but I feel like it is something I need to do in order to keep me motivated. 

My motivational picture for the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment