Monday, June 17, 2013

So....

 Ok, So I promise I haven't totally fallen off the wagon. I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last post. But mostly that just has to do with being busy being a mom and not taking the time to post. I have been dieting ( with a couple of failed attempts) and my exercising hasn't been perfect but I am working on it. Ryan has been working late hours so by the time he gets home it's bed time. So I am struggling with losing my workout buddy. Also my computer is out of order at the moment so I am not able to do my insanity. :(  Today I pulled my Sister in law out for a run with me. She is about 6 or so Inches taller than me so it's funny watching her walk along side me while I jog my heart out. But it was nice having the company! Hopefully I can convince her to go again! My weight is staying the same.... So I guess I've already hit a wall that hopefully I can get over soon!!! I feel like I am losing fat but it doesn't seem to show much on the tape measure. My fingers are definitely smaller though. My wedding ring used to have my fingers all fat around it and now I have to take it off if I am showering or anything that could cause it to slip off. Hopefully I can wait to resize it until I get closer to my goal weight. Although I may not resize until I'm done having kids! Might just get a temporary sizer. Anyway, thanks for all the words of encouragement! Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment